Follow these easy steps to publish your blog post.
Here is a quick summary of the steps. For more detailed and illustrated steps, see below.
- Sign in to your WordPress account.
- Add Title and Content in the Quick Draft section; click Save Draft
- Select ‘Posts’ on the left panel.
- Hover on the new Draft post, and click ‘Edit’.
- On the right panel, choose the correct Category, and upload the Featured Image.
- Edit the post further if desired with images, etc.
- SEO (optional)
- Focus Keyphrase – enter title of post
- Click ‘Edit Snippet’, and enter short summary in the ‘Meta Description’ box
- In the right panel, under ‘Excerpt’, enter the short summary here as well.
- Preview your post (top right ‘Preview’ button)
- Publish your post when you’re happy with it (top right blue button). Click Publish twice.